How to Care
Here you can find all the info about our fabrics and how to take care of your shirts.
How to care:
If you take proper care of your new favourite shirt, then it can last many years, even if nothing lasts for ever. Read our good advice to extend the lifespan of your shirts.
Find your shirt in the list below and follow the informations depending on the fabric.
Undo all buttons, empty any pockets and turn the shirt inside out.
Read the shirt's washing instructions following the model name .
It is preferable to let the shirt drip dry, without spin drying. Gently stretch the shirt's seams and place on a hanger.
LIST OF SHIRTS/FABRICS:
Honolulu (all colours)
Cowan (all colours)
Kami (all colours)
Barfleur (all colours)
1. Place the collar flat. Iron the collar's underside (the reverse side), from the collar edge to the middle, while also stretching the top seam.
2. Iron the upper side (the face side)
in the same way.
3. Iron the shoulder yoke; the inside first and then the outside.
4. Iron the cuffs; the inside first and then the outside.
5. Iron the arms in the same way.
6. Place the shirt flat with the front pieces together. Iron the side seams first, then the front pieces.
7. Turn the shirt inside out and iron
the back of the shirt.
Hang or fold the shirt after washing and ironing. It is best to store the shirt on a hanger with the collar button done up. If the shirt is to be stored folded, then do up all the buttons.